Units in PORT-PHILLIP LGA, VIC
These time series graphs chart PORT-PHILLIP LGA, VIC housing market past performance. In addition, forecasts generated by our proprietary machine learning algorithm are presented. Examine the graphs and pay particular attention to good and bad signals. Areas with steady growth in median price and high volume of sales tend to yield best investment opportunities.
- Overall Sales above 40/quarter
- Suburb Level Sales above 10/quarter
- Low Median Price Volatility
- Overall Sales under 40/quarter
- Suburb Level Sales under 10/quarter
- High Median Price Volatility
Graphs in this section chart the annual percent change in price. This type of graph is used to understand where an area is in its’ market cycle. Commonly a cycle lasts anywhere between 2 to 7 years. Normally neighbouring suburbs follow a similar cycle; however, counter-cycles are not uncommon. Pay attention to good and bad signals when reading this graph. Best investment opportunities present themselves just after the cycle reaches its’ trough – 7th hour on the property clock.
- Red line is crossed no more than 1 time
- Most of the graph is above the red line
- Negative growth does not exceed -7%
- Red line is crossed more than 1 time
- More than 20% of the graph is below the red line
- Negative growth exceeds -7%
This table will help you pick a suburb with highest forecasted growth. If you know your target price, type it in Max Median Price filter to exclude suburbs that are over your budget. Even though Low confidence suburbs may have higher growth rate, they are risky areas to invest in.