I am happy to get on a call and guide you through the site to find an investment location that fits your situation. As everyone’s circumstances are different, it is best to come up with a strategy and only then look for a suitable area or suburb.
A few questions that you need to ask yourself :
- Do I intend to sell the property for profit in the next 3,5 or 10 years?
- Or do I want to eventually move into it?
- Do I want the property to generate positive cashflow from day one?
- Or do I have enough cashflow to negatively gear for 1,3,5 or 10 years?
- Do I plan to buy another investment property in the next 1,3,5 years?
- Do I want to refinance my existing loan(s) when I buy this property?
- Last but not least – how much can I borrow from the bank?
You can get in touch via our contact page: https://www.htag.com.au/contact/
P.s. By the way most of our customers have a strategy in place and do know what they are looking for in terms of median price, capital growth and yield. So the site can help answer your question (re where to buy) once we understand your situation in a little more detail.
- This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Terry.