Reply To: Sales volume weekend of 10 May 2020

Home Forums Property Market Research Q&A Sales volume weekend of 10 May 2020 Reply To: Sales volume weekend of 10 May 2020

I guess we cannot gauge the impact on the real estate market juts by seeing that there is not people at auctions. The nature of the whole landscape and the way people do business will change dramatically after Covid. I mean, entire workplaces are moving to an online communication system.

I am not discounting the approach, very hand on. All I am saying is lest wait for the statistics to see—maybe people will purchase properties by not even inspecting them. I know of people who have done so in the past without restrictions and investors tend to do that more often than not. Either way, there will be ample opportunity for investors to snap up some investment grade properties for a discount however there might be some lag in the statistics and figures.

I am positive and time is definitely needed to accumulate data and see the real impact. As an investor, I am definitely excited about the change in the landscape and opportunities presented. Auctions were definitely never my thing and they could potentially be phased out or done on line. I guess real-estate agencies should consider developing an on line system of conducting open houses.