Reply To: Trump or Biden. Who’s better for the oz economy and property market?

Home Forums Property Market Research Q&A Trump or Biden. Who’s better for the oz economy and property market? Reply To: Trump or Biden. Who’s better for the oz economy and property market?

Participant

I am not sure why everyone sees the situation in such a gloomy way. Looking at the fiscal policy of the world, irrespective of who gets elected, there has been an exorbitant influx of cash—every economy in the world is printing money. This is the primary issue, not the election. I guess, personally, the only thing that elections might bring is a restructuring of economy which will revise the long-established processes of managing economies around the world. In saying this, I think if Biden wins, it will be back to the same old model which sees banks and Wall Street benefiting. If Trump wins, I believe there will be fiscal changes which might impact the way we make money but whether it will be in a good or a bad way, it is still unknown. Overall, I think that the size of the country and the good image it has around the world will, in the long run, have very good effect on property investment.

I think people should not worry about Trump, Biden or any other election. Juts invest boys and girls and it will all be ok. In saying this, if you loose your job and cannot service your loans, juts start all over again when you can—the value of money is not real anyway😊