- November 18, 2020 at 10:14 am #27036end_of_cosmosParticipant
Is there a way to create a shortlisted table with suburbs one marks as interesting while exploring the site? We have to shift from a window to a window to see the difference between suburbs in question which makes them hard to compare.
- November 19, 2020 at 9:51 am #27044AlexKeymaster
We did have this request raised by another user, so I see a common theme and interest here.
Before I pass this request on to our dev team, I wanted to test with you how this might work.
The shortlist table will be based on a number of components:
- Ability to delete (or hide rows) in the table
- Ability to edit rows of table to take notes
- Ability to mark multiple rows of interest via a checkbox
- All of the above will persist for the duration of the user session
I believe these should essentially enable the shortlist feature you’re after. To visualise this, go to https://editor.datatables.net/examples/inline-editing/simple
If you can get back to me and let me know if this is how you pictured this? Are there other components you can think of?
- November 19, 2020 at 11:12 am #27048end_of_cosmosParticipant
The end product looks good however my intention was that the table will be generated from a search through the website in which the user is provided with an option to star suburbs of interest and than once ready combine them all inot the example table.
Does this make sense?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.