- This topic is empty.
- March 16, 2020 at 4:21 pm #23827PK GuptaGuest
I get this question all the time.
I find that generally the answer is YES, below the $600k price point. But above $600k, in terms of percentage capital growth it doesn’t have a large bearing.
This advice is true for border-less investors, who are open to investing in the best suburbs across Australia.
As an example, the c.$600k price point allows investors to target Brisbane City Council suburbs, where some are investing right now for 4-6% growth this year.
– 8-10 km from CBD
– High quality school catchment
– High owner occupier percentage
– Restrictions on medium residential developments
– Low slope, low hills
– Good shaped blocks
– Good floor plans
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.