- July 9, 2020 at 1:49 pm #25654Vlad MerzliakovParticipant
Is there away you can set table data/results to show more than 10 at a time?
50 or 100 at a time would be a lot more helpful and quicker to scan over the information, than click ‘next’ all the time.
- July 9, 2020 at 3:11 pm #25656TerryKeymaster
Thanks for your request. I will pass it on to our dev team for assessment.
In the meantime, you can download the ranking table data from our store. Downloaded reports have an export feature which will allow you to view the data in excel without the page limit.
Here is the link to the store: https://www.htag.com.au/store
- July 10, 2020 at 9:06 am #25657TerryKeymaster
It is now possible to select the amount of rows displayed as per your request. This is only enabled on the home page at this point. We may also add it to LGA pages in the future.
- July 10, 2020 at 9:13 am #25658Vlad MerzliakovParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.