One on One Property Investment Guidance & Consultation
Success in the real estate market has never been more attainable because of HtAG’s innovative and in-depth analysis designed to guide your property investment decision making. Book your personalised property investment guidance in 3 easy steps using the onboarding form.
Australia is a booming and active market that has delivered tremendous growth and continues to demonstrate substantial potential. Did you know that on average there are over 6,000 new properties listed for sale country-wide every week with total daily stock peaking at just over 30,000 dwellings? This is what we see in the data. Notably, only 20% of these are investment grade properties. Why? Because in real estate it’s all about location, location, location.
Let us take you on a data driven journey that will provide you with the perfect blueprint for decision making. We will support you in establishing a strong foundation that will successfully steer your future real estate investment portfolio.
If you’re not sure where to buy an investment property, look no further. Our data analysts will provide you with a personalised shortlist of locations suited to your budget and strategy. We have advanced property market data for over 5,000 suburbs nationwide, so you’ll never be short on opportunities to invest in real estate. With HtAG Analytics, you can see the potential and risk associated with investing in a particular property market. We show you all the relevant data, guide and educate you through the property market selection process.
How does the HtAG® Property Investment Guide Service Work?
HtAG’s property investment guide is powered by a suburb selection framework that ranks property markets based on data and statistical models. The framework was designed with an aim to help investors and real estate professionals with decision making. Whilst seasoned investors and real estate professionals are comfortable with the comprehensive reports we produce, many home buyers and first time investors require guidance.
Here is what’s going to happen after you complete the onboarding form, answering questions relating to your property investment needs:
- Our data analyst will use the information you provided to assess and shortlist suburbs that fit the criteria you indicated.
- You will receive a spreadsheet with the shortlisted suburbs, highlighting key metrics that influenced the selection as well as potential ROI for each suburb.
- We will walk you through the spreadsheet on the call and answer any questions that you may have.
We launched this service to save you time with property market research, where we guide you on suburb selection. This way you can focus on property search within the markets we shortlist, narrowing your scope to suburbs that provide the best possible ROI for you.
How is Investing with HtAG® Different?
Let’s face it, you can’t afford to leave one of the most important decisions in your life to guesswork. Our property investment guide is purely data-driven and completely objective. It takes the “expert opinion” and personal bias out of market selection with a unique and insightful approach which turns data into action. Watch this 90 second video which will explain our service proposition in detail.
It’s time to stop guessing and start relying on data science. We’re here to help you make informed and calculated decisions before moving forward with your property investment thus enabling you to achieve the best possible Return on Investment.
We assess capital growth potential as well as rental yield projections based on your budget and strategy. Our data analysts then guide you through the suburb selection process with the help of advanced metrics such as vacancy rates, days on market, inventory levels and many more.
Property Investment Guidance and Strategy Consultation
Every real estate investor needs a plan driven by strategy built on strong foundations. Market risk assessment is an integral part of property investment, so it is vital that investors carry out their own market due diligence before they put their money on the line. We assist with determining potential suburb ROI based on your preferred strategy and cover these main investment scenarios:
- Buy and Hold strategy is where you acquire real estate with the intent of holding it for long periods of time, typically a decade or more. This strategy is predominantly capital growth focused and can have many variations, which can be combined and/or transition from one to another:
- Buy and Hold with Negative Gearing strategy leverages tax incentives, allowing property investment losses to be offset against your primary source of income, thus reducing your overall payable tax. It is an investment or borrowing choice where you invest in assets that produce a loss for you now, but higher profits in the future.
- Buy and Hold with Positive Gearing strategy is a method of investing in real estate that, when it works well, can generate a positive cash flow from the property. The investor borrows money to buy the property and rents it out for a higher amount, which covers the interest on the loan and running costs.
- Buy, Renovate and Hold strategy is a great way to increase rental income. You can buy an investment property that needs work for a lower price than its current market value. Once the renovations are complete, you can rent the home for more, increasing cashflow returns from the property.
- Buy, Renovate and “Flip” strategy consists of purchasing a property below market value, renovating it and then selling it at a premium. The goal of this strategy is to make quick profits from the the sale of the renovated property.
With our property investment suburb selection framework, we offer guidance to help you find your way to the best ROI. Our data analysts will apply the relevant data filters to shortlist and match property markets to your preferred strategy.
“Great tool for home buyers, property investors and real estate professionals. HtAG’s ranking tables helped me discover a perfect location for my next investment property. Couldn’t be happier with the suburb I picked. Double-digit growth guaranteed!“Rated 5 out of 5 — HtAG Customer Review
Frequently Asked Questions
No. This service is a data guide which helps you select the best suburb(s) for real estate investment before moving forward with property search. It is up to you to locate the right property within the markets we shortlist. You can either browse through the listings on major real estate portals such as realestate.com.au or try and find an off-market property on listingloop.com.au.
This is a limited time offer available for a short period after service launch. Prices will go up at least 3 times once our marketing campaign runs out. We encourage you to take advantage of this unique opportunity. Some companies charge thousands of dollars for a similar service.
We will shortlist suburbs based on the “traditional” metrics such as DOM, SOM, Vacancy Rates, Inventory etc. as well as algorithmic projections and other innovative metrics like GRC. You can see the key metrics which will serve as an input into our suburb selection process on our Data Dictionary page.
Yes, as long as it is done at least 48 hours in advance. If you can’t make the time and there is less than 48 hours remaining, you’ll need to schedule another call. Reach out to us via [email protected] to arrange a cancelation and request a reschedule if that is the case. Additional fees will apply.
We will do our best to contact you if you don’t join the web call in the first 5 minutes. The meeting host will end the call 15 minutes into the session if we fail to reach you. You’ll need to schedule another appointment as per the answer above.
Due to the digital nature of our products and services, refunds are not possible.
At this stage, no. We do however have a cashback offer for anyone on our mailing list. You can join it here.