Did you know that you can outperform other investors by predicting the future of the property market? What if there is a way for you to foresee how it will be doing in the next three or four years? If you are an existing HtAG Subscriber you may already know that as unreal as it sounds, it is possible.
Matt and Sasha had a lot of fun chatting with Goose from the Investor Lab about machine-learning algorithm and how it’s different from AI… What makes the human element essential to this kind of technology… Why there are multiple growth drives that factor in… And lots, lots more!
In this video, we cover:
- The origins of Higher than Average Growth [04:49]
- The team behind HtAG [09:11]
- Using past property market performance data to predict the future [11:41]
- Challenges in predicting the property cycle, all variables considered [15:41]
- How HtAG measures accuracy [18:15]
- AI vs machine-learning algorithms and their roles in property investing [20:09]
- The downside of applying technology to property investment [25:21]
- The biggest drivers of the growth of an area [30:02]
- The future of HtAG [36:16]
- Data interpretation still requires a human element [37:45]
- The only way to get your answers would be to keep probing [41:15]
- To train an algorithm, you have to feed it with a good diet of healthy data [42:40]